Ready to have some fun?! It's Jeopardy time. We have put together a Jeopardy game, reviewing all the material you have covered so far. The questions have been developed from the Sunday Sanctuary Lessons and the Family Small Group Lessons (which include material in the Catechism and the Confirmed in the Spirit book).
Before you begin the game, do the following:
- Print off the Jeopardy board below. Use it to keep track of which questions have been answered by crossing them off on the board (also available on our Confirmation Resource Page).
- Grab a sheet of paper and a pen to keep score.
- Gather all Confirmation materials and determine if they can be used.
- Establish any other family rules to follow.
- Click on the blue "Confirmation Jeopardy Game" button below to access the game.
- Click the “Slideshow” button in the upper right hand side of your screen to begin.
- Select a question by clicking on a box on the Jeopardy Board.
- Find the answer by clicking the yellow “Answer” button.
- Select “Back to Board” button to choose a new question.