Please sit with your student and follow the steps below to complete the make-up lesson.
You will need the following for this weeks lesson:
- 1/2 sheet of plain paper for each person
- Something to draw with - crayons, markers or colored pencils
Step #1: If you didn't attend mass over the weekend, watch Mass. See the first video below.
Step #2: Think about something that "awes" you.
Maybe it is something in nature like a sunset, sunrise, or mountains. Maybe it is a person.
Each person should draw a picture of it. Jump to 9:45 in the Sunday Sanctuary Lesson video after completing this activity.
Step #3: Watch the rest of the Sunday Sanctuary Lesson.
For your reference, here are the questions that Father Tilley lists in this lesson:
- Why is my relationship with God important?
- How can I grow in the faith?
- What are the fears that keep me from giving myself entirely to Jesus?
- Where, other than in Jesus, am I searching for happiness?
- Do I truly believe that I am worth being loved?
Step #4: Click HERE to answer the make-up lesson questions.