To prepare for today's Sunday Sanctuary make-up lesson, you will need to do a few things first. If you have the ability to print, please print out the materials needed for this lesson (files are below).
- Circle of Grace Packet
- Stop Light Scenarios
- Stop Light Signal Cards (needs to be cut out after printing)
Please sit with your student and follow the steps below to complete the lesson. This lesson is very interactive and will require you to work with your child.
Step #1: Begin watching the Sunday Sanctuary lesson (video below). Be sure to follow along with the video during the lesson using the Circle of Grace Packet. As you watch, please stop along the way and complete the following activities:
- When the video indicates, complete page 3 of the Circle of Grace Packet with your student.
- When the video indicates, you will complete the Stop Light Scenarios page with your student using the Stop Light Signal Cards. Parents, follow the directions on the Stop Light Scenarios page.
- When the video indicates, complete page 6 of the Circle of Grace Packet with your student.
- When the video indicates, discuss page 7 of the Circle of Grace Packet with your student.
- Finish the video.
Step #2: Click HERE to answer the lesson questions.